When an individual browses our website, our systems make a record of the individualís visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the individualís server address
- the individualís top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc)
- the pages the individual accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site the individual visited and
- the type of browser being used.
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider's server logs.